Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ahhh, the old Horrorscope

SAGITTARIUS - The Promiscuous One: Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. A loner most of the time. Loses patience easily and will not take crap. If in a bad mood stay FAR away. Gets offended easily and remembers the offense forever. Loves deeply but at times will not show it as it feels it is a sign of weakness. Has many fears but will not show it. VERY private person. Defends loved ones with all their abilities. Can be childish often. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in bed..!!! Not the kind of person you want to mess with- you might end up crying.

So this is an overview of my personality based on my horoscope. Sent to me courtesy A, via one rare forward from my good old friend. This horoscope made me laugh, because coincidence or not, it touched on things in my personality that I can certainly relate to. Even seemingly slanderous phrases like, 'The Promiscuous One' which lo and behold, happens to be the catch phrase summarizing my astrological personality! Only because according to my own personal standards, I have to date, slept with more people than I would have liked to in my lifetime, although compared with a lot people, my number is very very small! And I certainly know the number will never get smaller, only a certain future of growing larger if I don't find the one who can, and will want to satisfy my voracious hunger for love!

I am a loner, and probably because of previously mentioned qualities such as: loses patience easily, not taking crap, holding grudges, acting childish, and as was repeated at least 3 times, I am not one to be messed with, I might make you cry! The one particular aspect of this horoscope I found most insightful was the 'Loves deeply but at times will not show it as it feels it is a sign of weakness' part. Loving people comes scarily easy to me, but letting these loved ones see it will be a constant struggle on my behalf. It is a part of me that I wish I could understand, because love was always given so freely to me but I am unable to be as open with my own often unexpected and intense love.

So according to my 'horrorscope', I am a somewhat emotionally crippled, volatile sex addict who really does have a tender side buried deep down somewhere beneath her tough archer exterior. Or we could go with a more positive spin on things, and submit for approval the final interpretation of my astrological casting mold:

'The one who wants to love as deeply as she wants to be loved. The one who will give herself to the people who deserve it; those who can not only tolerate her private universe but will try to understand it and offer her new ways of thinking, feeling, and communicating in order to escape it.

No comments: